Def. Penetration testing is a type of security testing used to uncover vulnerabilities, threats and risks that an attacker could exploit in networks, software or web applications. Common vulnerabilities include network design errors, configuration errors and software bugs.Our Penetration Testing service tests your network often so you can stay compliant and prove diligence in securing your online presence.
- Detect and safely exploit vulnerabilities
- Identify paths attackers can use to breach your network
- Quantify the risk to your systems• Manage your network resources more efficiently to better defend data and equipment
- Continually combat the existence of critical vulnerabilities throughout your network
- Use the most up-to-date cyber security library of multi-platform exploits to defend your network