An automated penetration testing service is offered so you can test your network more often and with less expense so you can stay compliant and show diligence in securing your environment:
- Go beyond simply detecting vulnerabilities to safely exploiting them.
- Demonstrate the path an attacker could use to breach your network.
- Quantify risk to the system.
- Manage resources more efficiently to better defend information assets.
- Proves the existence of critical vulnerabilities.
- Includes IPv4 and IPv6 exploits.
- Includes an extensive, multi-platform exploit library.
- Includes remote, local, and client exploits.
- Includes application, SQL, XSS, and PHP exploits.
- Over 1,100 exploits are included and new exploits are added regularly.
SOC / SIEM Monitoring and Response Services
This service is a Security Operations Center-in-a-Box.
Pay one fixed monthly fee, which includes the following:
- Cloud Hosting Cost
- IBM QRadar SIEM Product Cost
- industry-leading SIEM as per the latest Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 24/7 SIEM Management
- 24/7 SOC Monitoring
- Gold SLA (30 minutes Critical/High security-incident notification)
Social Engineering Testing
Phishing and spear phishing are the most prominent forms of cyber attacks. With hackers casting a wide net with email spamming campaigns that direct users to give out their information, or doing a significant amount of research to target a specific person, many users are falling prey to these false requests:
- We send your employees a customized e-mail prompting users to take the malware bait.
- Regular phishing reports are delivered to present who passed and who failed to determine who needs basic training.
Vulnerability scanning is a vital part of your security team’s overall IT risk management approach for several reasons:
- Vulnerability scanning lets you take a proactive approach to close any gaps and maintain strong security for your systems, data, employees, and customers. Data breaches are often the result of unpatched vulnerabilities, so identifying and eliminating these security gaps, removes that attack vector.
- Cybersecurity compliance and regulations demand secure systems. For instance, NIST, PCI DSS, and HIPAA all emphasize vulnerability scanning to protect sensitive data.
- Cyber criminals also have access to vulnerability scanning tools, so it is vital to carry out scans and take restorative actions before hackers can exploit any security vulnerabilities.